70 qualified engineers, involved in all cutting edge mechanical engineering fields (mechanics, structural calculations, hydraulics, electrotechnical engineering, process control, systems, geology) design solutions tailored to specific issues and in accordance with specifications.
Our Design office uses a number of specialist software packages:
- CADD Design and Drawing: Solidworks, Autocad Mechanical, Inventor, CATIA
- Calculations: SYSTUS, ANSYS, ROBOT, RDM 6, Mathcad
- Wiring diagrams: SeeExpert, Caneco
- Automation: Schneider, Siemens
This integration of multi-disciplinary skills within out teams enables us to position ourselves as industrial OEM:
Our Le Creusot manufacturing, assembly and test site owns the necessary industrial resources to create large-sized machinery and components. The plant covers an indoor area of 21,000 m² and possesses tools adapted to the production of substantial mechanical assemblies:
- Means of lifting weights in excess of 350 tons (23 m lift height) - Means of mechanically welding all materials, all processes (manual, semi-automatic and automatic), and very thick materials - Heat treatment furnace - Gantry flame cutter - Bending machine, etc.
Furthermore, the workshop’s geographical location, close to waterways and major trunk roads, facilitates equipment transport.
Alongside its support function for all of our activities, the plant provides mechanical welding services for the nuclear and heavy industries. It also performs turbine maintenance work for fossil-fired power plants.
Our employees’ expertise allows us to respond to all types of infrastructure projects (rail, road, motorway, hydraulic) through the design and supply of custom excavation machines adapted to all types of geology.
A dedicated team formed for each customer project comprised of highly qualified technicians and engineers, this organisation guarantees efficient compliance with our contractual commitments.
NFM Systems develops know-how in the design and production of load transfer and handling equipment for complex technological applications and high added-value mechanical structures.
NFM Systems is positioned as an industrial equipment provider with excellent integration capacities in mechanical and hydraulic applications, as well as instrumentation & control and scientific computations.
As a renowned player in sectors where technological requirements are high, NFM systems is naturally active in the nuclear, oil & gas, major structures and transport markets.
In view of ever better meeting the expectations of our partner companies, our "services" department acts as an interface at each step in the project.
We are dedicated to supporting our customers through a broad panel of services:
- Assembly, start-up, bringing up to speed and dismantling of equipment on-site,
- Transport of equipment and supplies by air, land or sea, Work methods and procedures (tunnelling machine start-up, transfer to station, etc.)
- Permanent technical assistance (analysis, report drafting and consumption optimisation, definition of inspection and tool change procedures, hyperbaric and confined environment intervention training, definition and preparation of tunnel ring grouting mortar, etc.)
- Provision of specialist personnel on-site (mechanical engineering and electricity/process control technicians and engineers, equipment operators, TBMs and treatment plant pilots, work site supervision, etc.)
- Provision of spare parts and wear parts,
- Equipment reconditioning in view of new projects,
- Production of end-of-job reports.